Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1334
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1334]
Showing entries 1001-1050.
- unknow thing to a lot of us at sunset
[larry vrooman - bouse az - Saturday, February 14, 2009, 21:36:13 EST]
- Fascinating site.
You can contact me at:
[Samantha Bee - Singapore - Friday, February 13, 2009, 07:29:00 EST]
- Prachtige foto's en een heel mooi opgezette site.
Ik maak zelf ook graaf foto's van mooie luchten en wolken, waar ik maar kan. Helaas heb ik niet zo;n goede camera, dus het effect is wat minder mooi. Verbaasd me dat er zo weinig Nederlands commentaar is. Nederlanders horen toch van luchten te houden?
[Sylvia Loocks - Noord-Scharwoude - Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 10:37:17 EST]
- Very nice site. Thank you.
[Miles Barrington - USA - Monday, February 9, 2009, 23:30:26 EST]
- I just finished looking at your material on photographing lightning. I can't wait for summer so that I can go give some of it a try. Thanks for the great info.
Also, I like the check box below for "human being" vs "advertising script" -- pretty clever.
[Neil Hepburn - Camrose, Alberta Canada - Sunday, February 8, 2009, 13:09:43 EST]
- i love it
[firstname.lastname@example.org - cali - Thursday, February 5, 2009, 20:37:54 EST]
- Nice Photos, Great Tips -- Thanks
[W. Fred - Guilford CT - Monday, February 2, 2009, 16:13:22 EST]
- Thank you for the great tips! Look forward to the rest of the updates!
[Norris - Toronto, Canada - Sunday, February 1, 2009, 14:00:03 EST]
- Great photos!
[Jason Jenkins - email@example.com - Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 23:17:46 EST]
- Great photos!
[Jason Jenkins - UK - Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 23:16:56 EST]
- Great photos!
[George Mason - USA - Sunday, January 18, 2009, 17:03:25 EST]
- Great photos!
[George Mason - USA - Sunday, January 18, 2009, 17:03:07 EST]
- you mentioned "light painting" whats the ideal camera for this sort of art?
[m_averik - ny - Sunday, January 11, 2009, 02:47:33 EST]
- Hi, it would be nice to see some of Your nice 3D Pictures at http://www.3dpic.net . This website is visited frequently from people around the world interested in 3d Pictures !
[3D Photos - Germany - Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 19:04:47 EST]
- Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!
[Jerry - Charleston, SC - Sunday, December 28, 2008, 20:43:45 EST]
- It has been a year, man, I wonder something happened on you?
[Ooi Lee - PJ - Thursday, December 18, 2008, 11:09:07 EST]
- Whew.... love every pics.
[Fiza - Malaysia - Thursday, December 18, 2008, 05:23:06 EST]
- Amazing - beautiful.
[CliveMonteal@gmail.com - Athens - Thursday, December 11, 2008, 05:51:30 EST]
- What a great selection of photography you have. firstname.lastname@example.org
[Fanny B. - Downtown - Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 02:19:20 EST]
- great photos
[david Estivon - usa - Friday, December 5, 2008, 14:43:12 EST]
- Great site! The Techniques section is a big help to a starter like myself. I am looking forward to seeing more articles on Astronomy photography techniques.
[SkyGazer - USA - Thursday, November 20, 2008, 23:10:52 EST]
- Hello. Helpful information I found a lot of on your site. I am also a chaser and have been chasing since 1998. My website is TVSTORMCHASER.NET
Thanks and HAPPY CHASING
[Jennifer Williams - Virginia - Thursday, November 20, 2008, 15:56:30 EST]
- Exquisite site! And wonderful photographs, keep up the good work!
[William Lint - United Kingdom - Thursday, November 20, 2008, 01:13:59 EST]
- Two things: 1) thanks a lot for sharing your work --it is beautiful; and 2) how many people have already suggested you to make a nice handbook out of it? All the best.
[email@example.com - Right now: Sarawak, Malaysia. - Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 06:40:19 EST]
- Thank you so much for posting all of the helpful technique information!!!! Beautiful work!!
[Heather - Lakewood, Ohio - Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 17:45:34 EST]
- Great photos. I admire your work
[Muji - Malawi - Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 12:15:56 EST]
- Great side. very helpful tnaks:)
[Martin - Denmark - Friday, October 31, 2008, 12:18:21 EST]
- Thank you for an excellent and very informative site! The photographs are wonderful!
My regards to you from Buckinghamshire, England.
Thanks again, and all the best,
[Gordon Freeman - Buckinghamshire, UK - Thursday, October 30, 2008, 09:44:03 EST]
- beautiful pictures would make a nice desktop
[bruce cambell firstname.lastname@example.org - uk - Thursday, October 23, 2008, 23:25:19 EDT]
- beautiful pictures
[bruce cambell - uk - Thursday, October 23, 2008, 23:22:40 EDT]
- Hello Harald
Some beautiful pictures and definately on my list of favs. Keep up the great work.
[Gill - Leeds England - Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 10:52:03 EDT]
- Photography and Photographers just keep getting better!
[Richard - Gold Beach, OR - Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 19:17:33 EDT]
- Nice site
[Bill Baggins - email@example.com - Thursday, October 2, 2008, 17:14:06 EDT]
[Knekhol - Grand Island, NY - Monday, September 22, 2008, 01:36:48 EDT]
- As a retired science teacher, I really appreciate the varied pictures and what it took to obtain many of them. Great compilation. Thank you.
[Al Schmidt - Marlton, NJ - Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 11:05:00 EDT]
- Great site!
[Ed Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org - Saturday, August 30, 2008, 18:32:51 EDT]
- I appreciate the fact that not only are your images phenomenal, but you care enough to teach your techniques. I always say, "try to learn from the best". Thank you, your site will be marked in my Favorites!
[Dean Mickelson - Longmont, CO - Friday, August 29, 2008, 15:29:05 EDT]
- Nice Pictures! (email@example.com)
[Anna - US - Sunday, August 24, 2008, 16:02:52 EDT]
- Hi...ik kwam op je site toen ik informatie over statieven aan het zoeken was....en ik werd totaal afgeleid ervan door je prachtige fotoos...WOW! Vooral die foto van de dubbele regenboog vond ik 'mesmerizing' Groetjes Rita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Rita Suiskens - Eindhoven - Friday, August 15, 2008, 07:08:12 EDT]
- Truly a very nice website that you working on, all the best for the futur and don't stop it !
[Fred - Guatemala - Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 23:38:17 EDT]
- Congratulations. Very good work. Beautiful images. I started a new (and modest) site about sky scenes and atmospheric optics at www.freewebs.com/clouds-air . Best regards.
[Raul Fritz - Brazil - Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 13:10:47 EDT]
- Your photographs are incredible...I hope it's ok that i've used one as my background
[Dr. Andrew Gon - UK - Monday, August 11, 2008, 20:09:57 EDT]
- How do you tell the photographer of such wonderful images that he seems to have captured the Soul of the Earth and Heavens. Thankyou
[Hilary C - Mooresville NC USA - Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 14:51:45 EDT]
- Very nice!
[Jim - email@example.com - Sunday, August 3, 2008, 01:03:38 EDT]
- Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into this site. I am coming back to photography after a long time away and the information and encouragement here is fantastic. Your compositions are brilliant! Again, Thanks.
[Jennifer Stone - Schuyler Falls, NY - Friday, August 1, 2008, 10:46:01 EDT]
- I love your pictures!!! Beautifull work
[bem firstname.lastname@example.org - here - Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 15:35:02 EDT]
- Nice photos. There are some in 2003 that I particularly like.
[Rhae Swisher - Berryton, KS USA - Friday, July 18, 2008, 11:41:54 EDT]
- Hello Harald,
My compliments for your nice work!
Please come see my website and photos sometime?
Best regards from Wendy.
[Wendy - Denmark - Monday, July 14, 2008, 02:15:40 EDT]
- nice site!
[del - southern pines - Thursday, July 10, 2008, 19:14:25 EDT]
- It's been a real treat to discuss some of the fascinating things one can observe in life. A favorite quote I've found, "Two things in life are important to know. One is what you're good at. The other is what you like to do. If fortune is smiling your way, both are the same."
[Sherman Fredrickson - Currently, right down the hall from you at Langmuir - Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 23:55:57 EDT]