Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1337
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1337]
Showing entries 101-150.
- This is a great site with wonderful picture of thunderstorms. i hope there come some more.
[remco Pols - gouderak (zuid holland) - Wednesday, March 28, 2001 at 13:50:59 (EST)]
- beautiful pictures
[Jennifer Hawks - Fairfax , VA USA - Wednesday, March 28, 2001 at 00:57:06 (EST)]
- My daughter and I were looking for some pictures of clouds for her second grade class at school. You have great cloud pictures on your web site. Thanks for all of your hard work.
[saved196 - Madison, MS USA - Monday, March 26, 2001 at 22:02:32 (EST)]
- I was wondering if you had any photos of the weather phenomena of pixies & sprites. I believe if these images could be broadly released we would have fewer people believing they were witnessing UFOS and aliens. Not that I don't believe that the latter phenomena are impossible. I am not that arrogant. What a wonderful website! This is an example of what we should be exposing our children to. What wonders they might make up in their own imaginations! I am a baby boomer and still remember when playing in the woods by myself was desirable, rather than sitting indoors watching television and playing games where your imagination is not required.
[Katherine Burkhead - Gainesville, FL, - Saturday, March 24, 2001 at 08:50:48 (EST)]
- i was just wandering by chance would you have photos of the after math of the tri state tornado. if so could please mail them to me . im doing a huge report on weather phenomena. and i have been on this site for most of the info and awsome photos this site is the bomb!!!!!!! thank you. w, clark p.s my address is 430 W. Carroll St. youre my last hope. thank you...........
[william clark - 430 W. Carroll St., - Wednesday, March 21, 2001 at 15:28:32 (EST)]
- Hi there fellow earthlings!
[Don Bogatko - House in Edmonton, - Tuesday, March 20, 2001 at 16:48:54 (EST)]
- Hi there fellow earthlings!
[Don Bogatko - House in Edmonton, - Tuesday, March 20, 2001 at 16:48:35 (EST)]
- I sent email regarding permission...please see email message. And Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos.
[Patti Hill - Bismarck ND, - Monday, March 19, 2001 at 12:39:30 (EST)]
- Greetings to all responsible for this fascinating site. My interest in the weather stems from farming and in knowing and learning about weather patterns and the potential consequences for those on the land. Many thanks for your bountiful shared knowledge.
[Bill Robertson - Unit 8, 11 Yonga Road, Balwyn, 3103; Australia, - Saturday, March 17, 2001 at 22:20:43 (EST)]
- Very nice site! Beautiful stuff... all my life I have loved clouds and always wondered what they were trying to tell us about what was going on up there. M.S.
[m. scott - florida, USA, - Saturday, March 17, 2001 at 10:52:02 (EST)]
- Hey. I just got the link hooked up to your site. I hope you like what I put as a description to your site. I never went into your other galleries. Impressive cloud photos!
[Lightning Hunter - Wisconsin, - Friday, March 16, 2001 at 19:39:05 (EST)]
- Thanks so much for the info. I'll give it a shot with the next storm. With luck maybe I'll get a good shot of something beautiful. Great web site, I've book marked it for future use.
[Firestorm - Utah, - Friday, March 16, 2001 at 19:13:06 (EST)]
- mooie foto's
[Ritta Requil - Belgium, - Thursday, March 15, 2001 at 14:08:51 (EST)]
- I Love your web site, I love the storms and seeing Lightning is my favorite thing my camera will not catch the beautiful sight! I'm glad you have this web site!! thanks Kelly
[Kelly Leonard - Redfield,Arkansas, - Tuesday, March 13, 2001 at 16:26:04 (EST)]
- You've got a fabulous site here. Remarkable photography. Congratulations on a great job.
[John - Coastal Georgia, USA, - Monday, March 12, 2001 at 10:52:38 (EST)]
- Your web page is very interesting.I am having a science fair in a week or two and my subject is static electricity and i was wondering if you could give me a tip or two about lightning. thanks a lot! Ben
[Ben reed - bloomington MN, - Sunday, March 11, 2001 at 22:51:16 (EST)]
- I am so impressed for your great photos. Thanks. If you want to see Korean photos drop on my site.
[Hwang - Korea, - Sunday, March 11, 2001 at 06:55:45 (EST)]
- Hi. Great website. Keep on the good work
[Mats Mattsson - Stockholm Sweden, - Saturday, March 10, 2001 at 14:02:32 (EST)]
- Great site. Very helpful as I am very interested in lightning photography. Trouble is, you don't get much of it around these parts!
[Stewart Appleyard - Halifax, UK, - Wednesday, February 28, 2001 at 13:57:44 (EST)]
- I MEANT LIVE
[luke caster - fulton ny, - Wednesday, February 28, 2001 at 13:06:35 (EST)]
- I like weather because where I lived we get A lot of snow
[luke caster - Fulton NY , - Wednesday, February 28, 2001 at 13:01:09 (EST)]
[butt - nanaimo, - Sunday, February 25, 2001 at 20:42:05 (EST)]
- Yhank you for the information and the photo's, I'm 15 years and can yell my class now everything about bliksem and onweer Thunder and lightning greetings Richard
[Richard Mank - Meppel Netherlands, - Sunday, February 25, 2001 at 06:04:40 (EST)]
- Do you have any haze images?
[Stuart Dattner - Austin Texas, - Wednesday, February 21, 2001 at 18:09:28 (EST)]
- What a spectacular website! I only recently discovered the incredibly varied world of atmospheric optics when I witnessed my first circumzenithal arc. Thank you!
[Jeff - Charlotte, North Carolina USA, - Sunday, February 18, 2001 at 19:35:23 (EST)]
- Just starting on nature photography. Interested in astrophotography.
[maureen galevi - - Sunday, February 18, 2001 at 19:27:10 (EST)]
- I'm a sixth grade teacher setting up a light optics lab for science. I'm also a rainbow chaser and collecting the Arizona desert rainbows. Thanks for sharing your website. We will use your information in class.
[verna clinton - Chinle, Arizona, - Friday, February 16, 2001 at 19:40:35 (EST)]
- Excelent site with many good pictures. Yes, I'm also a thunder and lightningfreak and make time to time lightningpictures as hobby. I live in a small town north of Amsterdam about 25 km south of Wijdenes. Greetings, Charles. denneman-AT-chello.nl
[Carel Denneman - Purmerend, - Friday, February 16, 2001 at 13:31:08 (EST)]
- This is a real good homepage! I'm glad to have found it. I'm a meteorologist with hobby: thunderstorms and related phenomena, your page was visited for info on bolteks stormtracker. Now I've got a push towards the TS-fotography, especially because of the lightnings during daytime. Greetings! U.Bergholter
[Uwe Bergholter - D 22949 Ammersbek (close to Hamburg), - Wednesday, February 14, 2001 at 09:57:47 (EST)]
- Thanks! The pictures are beautiful.
[Tonya Longmire - 6741 US 70 East, - Tuesday, February 13, 2001 at 17:46:58 (EST)]
- Just wanted to say that your website is brilliant, you are to be commended. The photos and videos are all absolutely wonderful and beautiful. I'll be spending much time here, I reckon...
[Dror - Tel Aviv, Israel, - Saturday, February 10, 2001 at 09:37:48 (EST)]
- I just wanted to say that the pics of the clouds are gorgeous.
[Lindsey Pearson - Sapulpa, Ok, - Friday, February 09, 2001 at 09:34:38 (EST)]
- Your many hours that you have put in were worth the time and effort! Your generosity in camera tips/shutter speeds and aperture were very much appreciated! I do have some lightning shots and do enjoy the ADDICTIVE hobby of cloud photography. Loved your shots and you have encouraged me to give 100 spd film another try!
[Donna - Sydney, Australia, - Thursday, February 08, 2001 at 21:46:10 (EST)]
- this is the best site for projects thanx
[amanda - winston salem, - Wednesday, February 07, 2001 at 17:04:54 (EST)]
- I like your site
[JD - At Home, - Tuesday, February 06, 2001 at 09:53:44 (EST)]
- My grandson Vinny and I would like to say thank you. We built a tornado generator based on your design. It was for his school project. When we got it done it has given him and I great pleasure to see it work.
[Sam Tindle - Maryville, TN USA, - Sunday, February 04, 2001 at 14:45:27 (EST)]
- this site is wierd because I think it needs some good photos of scud and cumulunimbus
[vincent - home, - Thursday, February 01, 2001 at 12:05:28 (EST)]
- I just sent you an email about your web page. I really like it. I enjoy seeing the clouds. I would like to see more. Alice
[Alice - Chesapeake VA, - Tuesday, January 30, 2001 at 20:07:02 (EST)]
- hi,this site is cool!it helps me in my project.
[isabel - singapore, - Monday, January 29, 2001 at 07:29:07 (EST)]
- wonderful photos, i used one for graphics thank you!!
[eric bretz - usa, - Sunday, January 28, 2001 at 00:43:00 (EST)]
[Lightning Fan - ?, - Wednesday, January 24, 2001 at 20:12:58 (EST)]
- Thanks for great pictures and info.
[Bree Girl Reynosa - California, - Monday, January 22, 2001 at 21:07:53 (EST)]
- I found your site very interesting. We don't see much lightning in NZ, nor tornado's, but I do photograph clouds quite a bit. I have also photographed the South Celestial Pole with remarkable results. The multiplicity of colours of the star trails all contributing to a circular pattern have to be seen to be believed. With the naked eye, when you look at the place in the sky where the South Celestial pole is there is just a black hole. I exposed for over 45 minutes to obtain the pictures I have. You have prompted me to do some more. Kind regards John Greenwood
[John Greenwood - Hamilton New Zealand, - Friday, January 19, 2001 at 02:46:59 (EST)]
- hi cool
[malcolm - abby, - Wednesday, January 17, 2001 at 14:22:53 (EST)]
- lEARNED SOME CLOUDS I DIDN'T KNOW-NOCTILUCENT, ROLL, PILEUS CAP. HELPED SUPPLEMENT MY SONS CLOUD CURRICULUM. .
[K BRUMBAUGH - INDIANA, - Monday, January 15, 2001 at 21:29:55 (EST)]
- We vacationed in Maui in 2000,we loved it there.
[Danny&Brenda Clem - Aurora, In U.S.A. - Saturday, January 13, 2001 at 23:07:57 (EST)]
- Very nice web site.
[Dave - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, - Wednesday, January 10, 2001 at 22:32:19 (EST)]
- This sight is wonderful.
[Judie Lavender - Boring, OR, - Monday, January 08, 2001 at 18:05:10 (EST)]
- cool page:)
[Jenny Pobuda - - Thursday, January 04, 2001 at 20:04:48 (EST)]
- Nice web page. You need to have some tornado pictures to make this the perfect site.
[Kim B - South Bend IN, - Tuesday, January 02, 2001 at 13:16:26 (EST)]