Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1337
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1337]
Showing entries 1201-1250.
- Great keep up the good work
[falk isurfer - us - Friday, August 12, 2011, 12:58:18 CDT]
[Sheldon - canadaville - Thursday, August 11, 2011, 08:21:34 CDT]
- This is a really neat site. It has cool photos. if you want you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
[Rose - USA - Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 01:34:59 CDT]
- never stop! email@example.com
[alex - germany - Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:24:55 CDT]
- Love your photos especially the one with lightning and the cactus, amazing. Couldn't stop stearing at it! Breathtakning pictures =)
[Malin - Stockholm, Sweden - Saturday, July 23, 2011, 08:44:43 CDT]
- Congratulations to you upon earning your PhD! It's been several years since I last posted in your Guestbook, and after all this time I still look at the same photographs you've taken with awe!
[Steve W. Woodruff - Pierce College Weather Station - Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 15:03:35 CDT]
- Inspiring, to say the least.
I wish I could learn from you and others alike.
[Nelson - Mexico - Monday, May 30, 2011, 09:40:55 CDT]
- hi from the nertherlands.. cloud cover today, so i have to watch the sky via your website! http://members.home.nl/wkv/the_sky.html
[wim - 52 north 6 east zwolle city - Saturday, May 28, 2011, 05:16:42 CDT]
- Love the site, keep up the good work
[Bill Crosby - USA - Monday, May 23, 2011, 16:41:29 CDT]
- Nice site.
[Beverly - firstname.lastname@example.org - Saturday, April 30, 2011, 18:38:30 CDT]
- Very nice photo of lightening. Thank you for sharing your work. That is very unselfish of you.
[Steven T. Trotman - Virginia - Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 13:44:47 CDT]
- I saw the brocken Spectre on the milford track in NZ but did not know what it was but found it amazing and erie to see. A friend told be what I had seen and your web page and wonderfull pictures confirmed it.
[Tony - Tasmania - Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:38:39 CDT]
- amazing pictures and great site
[midpee shiver - usa - Saturday, March 26, 2011, 01:07:32 CDT]
- Hey great setup... keeps me reading all day
[Imak - UK - Thursday, March 17, 2011, 00:54:01 CDT]
- Great site, got ideas for my new camera.
email if interessted: email@example.com
[Andrew Roberts - UK - Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 03:02:23 CDT]
- Hey, great site, really liked it.
[Judy Miller - USA - Sunday, March 13, 2011, 13:38:54 CDT]
- I am just getting started on photography and found your page. Very inspiring photos,, keep up the good work
[Timothy - Ougii@gmail.com - UK - Friday, March 11, 2011, 02:54:49 CST]
- Your photos are beautiful, really.
[Misha - Australia - Thursday, March 10, 2011, 06:00:55 CST]
- Very informative site. I needed some information on low level clouds for a writing project & this was near the top of the google hitlist. Stopped for longer than I'd intended as I found the site very easy to navigate & full of great pictures... Good stuff!
[Marc - UK - Sunday, March 6, 2011, 13:27:19 CST]
- If you would like to reach me personally, you can do so here: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Ronald Dumsfeld - United States - Saturday, February 26, 2011, 07:07:49 CST]
- Great site! Love the photos!
[Ronald Dumsfeld - USA - Saturday, February 26, 2011, 07:05:51 CST]
- Love the photos. I too have just recently started this hobby. If you would like to keep in touch please contact me on email@example.com
[Erin - Melbourne - Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:56:25 CST]
- Love the site, keep up the great work XD
[Blade Loki - Australia - Saturday, February 19, 2011, 11:56:23 CST]
- Wonderful photos
[firstname.lastname@example.org - Scotland - Saturday, February 12, 2011, 06:52:20 CST]
- Thank you for posting your great pics -they are beautiful and fascinating! Best of luck to you in all that you do!
[Heather - South Bend, Indiana - Sunday, February 6, 2011, 08:08:55 CST]
- Great site! DrMikeHunt01@gmail.com
[Dr Mike Hunt - United States - Friday, February 4, 2011, 17:00:41 CST]
- Really awesome stuff. I just retired early and have a ton of $ to spend on some camera gear. Looking forward to doing this type of work!
[Glen Muzzy - United Kingdom - Saturday, January 29, 2011, 02:40:38 CST]
- These three Floridians driving to Tucson are grateful for your excellent info & photos of superior mirages. It's a beautiful morning and the mirages in the mountains are outstanding! Many thanks and best wishes in your future endeavors!
[D'Ann, Allen, & Gary - I-10 between Deming & Lordsburg, New Mexico - Friday, January 28, 2011, 09:13:35 CST]
- Great Site! Love It!
[email@example.com - USA - Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 02:17:27 CST]
- I love your photos, its one of my hobbies to take waether photos and my family/friends think i'm mad but I love it. So glad there are more people with the same passion.
[Lulu - Uk - Monday, January 24, 2011, 15:10:59 CST]
- Thank you for sharing your wealth of Knowledge. I will be revisiting to learn more.
[Old Uncle Ian - Melbourne Australia - Friday, January 21, 2011, 20:10:45 CST]
- I AM A NORMAL HUMAN BEING AND INTERESTED TO BECOME A PHOTOGRAPHER OF NATURAL LIVES.
[PATEL TEJAS KUMAR - INDIA - Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 10:07:39 CST]
- Thank you for sharing your wisdom! Congratulations on your articles in Nature and Science. You are a very talented person. I wish you well in your career!
[S. Manohar - Haaksbergen - Thursday, December 30, 2010, 04:45:16 CST]
- Amazing photos
[Edward O'Fudd firstname.lastname@example.org - Canada - Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 08:57:16 CST]
- Awesome photos! email@example.com
[Thad - Memphis, TN - Monday, December 27, 2010, 20:01:32 CST]
- Really nice site and beautiful pictures Harald!
The "exposure-time-table is very helpfull (and just in time!) for taking pictures of the moon-eclips tomorrow.
[Robert W - Netherlands - Monday, December 20, 2010, 14:55:59 CST]
- Finally, someone who still uses and prefers film over digital for at least some applications. Your website is a treasure trove of very useful information. Thanks.
[spiritwalker - USA - Monday, December 13, 2010, 12:02:02 CST]
[Richard - USA - Thursday, December 9, 2010, 08:55:03 CST]
- love the work with the site - great job and keep it up
[Ronny Chalice - Canada - Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 08:17:52 CST]
- Great site and love the photo work - keep it up!
[Carl Rodgerson - UK - Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 10:47:38 CST]
- I found your site today as I was doing some casual research on icicles. Your photos are amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and your work here. I am going to tweet your website now!
[Sally Witt - Yardley, PA - Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 15:37:36 CST]
- What wonderful photos! I can almost smell the ozone, the slate. The ruffle of the breeze on my back hair. This is amazing.
[Tom Delays - Los Angeles - Monday, October 18, 2010, 00:33:09 CDT]
What a wonderful website. great work , keep it up. best of luck
[dilip kungwani` - india - Sunday, October 10, 2010, 02:47:11 CDT]
- hi i have some pics please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
[David Perkins - United Kingdom - Thursday, October 7, 2010, 16:43:47 CDT]
- Awesome pics & very informative site!
Weather has always interested me.
[Richard - Red Bank NJ - Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 14:40:50 CDT]
- Nice photos, I would like to take pictures like yours!
[Jose - Australia - Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 16:54:40 CDT]
- Great website, thanks! email@example.com
[Charles - US - Sunday, September 12, 2010, 05:02:20 CDT]
- I enjoyed looking at your photographs very much and found your article on light metering helpful. Thank you.
[David - Scotland - Thursday, September 9, 2010, 04:01:47 CDT]
- This is the most perfect cloud reference site I've ever seen! Will you ever make a reference book with all this amazing information and precise photos?
[Arora Way - Minnesota - Sunday, August 29, 2010, 20:34:34 CDT]
- I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your site and that you have brought such an amount of clarity to the subject of Star Trail Photography which I have found missing in a lot of other websites. You've made it very informative and your pictures are wonderful. Many Thanks.
[Simon - Co.Kildare, Ireland - Friday, August 27, 2010, 19:21:34 CDT]