Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1333
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1333]
Showing entries 1251-1300.
- thank you so much. most of the down falls you talked about happened to me. i had a night time chase that did not go well.after this i think im going to take a walk and relearn my cam
[clarence heckens - colorado - Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 03:37:25 CDT]
- Wonderful work, thank you for sharing!
Best Wishes :)
[Joseph - San Francisco, CA, USA - Sunday, June 24, 2012, 17:22:36 CDT]
- De foto's zijn prachtig. Bedankt dat deze vrij zijn voor onderwijs; ik zal deze graag gebruiken voor mijn opleiding van nieuwe vrijwillige molenaars; als voorbeeld van wolkensoorten het herkennen hiervan, de voorspellende waarde voor het weer en het handelen met een molen.
[Nico van den B roek - Assen - Sunday, June 3, 2012, 02:26:24 CDT]
- There's some awesome pics on this site. Cheers. email@example.com
[Mike Litoriss - UK - Sunday, May 6, 2012, 21:40:17 CDT]
- I enjoy the site, good job developing it!
How long did it take you to make it?
firstname.lastname@example.org is my gmail.
[Kodlak - USA - Thursday, May 3, 2012, 18:31:23 CDT]
- Thank you for sharing your photos with teachers and students. I can't wait to share them with my students!
[Kim - Spokane Washington - Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 18:22:43 CDT]
- Your photos are awesome...and we would like your permission to use a few of them for the background of some congregational priase songs about God's wonder and handiwork. Please let me know if you would prefer us not to use them. Blessings
[Dana Ellis - Bowling Green, KY - Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 15:05:44 CDT]
- Hi Harald, I love to photograph the sky. Sunrises, sunsets and clouds all day. I look forward to looking through your site as I have been wondering what the different cloud formations are named. Thank you so much for all of the beautiful photos and great information.
[Sherry - Idaho - Friday, April 6, 2012, 10:16:34 CDT]
- The site is reli wonderful~~
[steve xue - sydney - Friday, April 6, 2012, 04:21:29 CDT]
- Beautiful Pictures!! Hope you get a facebook page
[Peter Livingston - Cullman, Alabama - Monday, February 27, 2012, 08:25:55 CST]
- Thankyou for your very helpful and informative site.
Well laid out and very easy to find the required topic.
Well done !
[Colin Berry - Leicester, England, United Kingdom - Sunday, February 26, 2012, 10:23:11 CST]
- Enjoyed your excellent pictures of the month as well as your information regarding weather photography.
[Inga Nagel - Lancaster, Ca - Friday, February 24, 2012, 12:03:09 CST]
- This is the best! email@example.com
[Dr Nick Riviera - Las vegas - Thursday, February 23, 2012, 16:24:04 CST]
- I LOVE YOUR PICS..ESPECIALLY THE CLOUDS...IF U CAN HAVE A WAY OF US UPLOADING THE WONDERS OF NATURE THAT WE SEE IN OUR SKIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
[Bassie - SOUTH AFRICA - Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 02:28:54 CST]
- ah,what a joy! an expansiveness of soul with an eye towards the beauty of it all, thank you
[Kenny - Phelps, New York - Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 10:44:39 CST]
- Heel goede informatie en uitstekende photo's! Hartelijk bedankt voor je moeite. Jammer, dat je al in 2007 ermee gestopt bent de site te updaten. Jouw verhaal heeft me nieuwsgierig gemaakt: Heb je eigenlijk je PhD intussen gehaald? Hopelijk heb je nog steeds zo veel plezier met je fotografie. groetjes uit Nijmegen
[Monika - Nederland - Sunday, February 5, 2012, 14:43:16 CST]
- I am a big fan of the heavens, and I'm always looking for cloud images, information, and explanations of how they appear and why appear. Even Wikipedia did not help me. But your site saved me. I just loved! Congratulations!
[Maria Laura Marques - Pelotas-RS/Brazil - Sunday, February 5, 2012, 10:44:05 CST]
- i love you photo,, that amazing.
[dinda - bali - Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 08:28:55 CST]
- Great site, good info. firstname.lastname@example.org
[Eric Shun - UK - Friday, January 27, 2012, 17:23:19 CST]
- Wauw! Geweldige foto's en beschrijving! Jij bent goed!
[Nadine - Deventer - Friday, January 27, 2012, 17:16:36 CST]
- Nice pictures, luv 'em, keep up the good work!
[Leese Ann Otto - Dominican Republic - Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 06:21:08 CST]
- Fantastic photos!
[Ed - Claremont, Calif. - Monday, January 16, 2012, 10:25:28 CST]
- Atmospherics.......gotta love em
[Kevin Stevens - Afton, Oklahoma, USA - Sunday, January 15, 2012, 15:16:43 CST]
- Wonderful images. So glad I found your website. Please update soon with more amazing photographs. Will be giving your name to my friends in Camera Club.
[jackie - uk - Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 09:44:00 CST]
- simply great job!
[shailendra - India - Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 23:49:26 CST]
Hello!Thank for all this info that you have collected here in your website. It is very helpful.
[conrad - spain - Sunday, December 4, 2011, 10:02:06 CST]
- Nice techniques and easy to understand explanations. Thanks a lot for putting this stuff online!
[Rahil Dhunna - India - Friday, December 2, 2011, 00:36:26 CST]
- I just love photography although London is always so dull to take pictures, I need more sun:-) Anyway feel free to contact me anyone with the same interests email@example.com
[aisha - london - Tuesday, November 29, 2011, 16:43:24 CST]
- Thanks so much! I have learned a lot from your site
[Ronel Slabbert - South Africa - Tuesday, November 29, 2011, 02:25:03 CST]
- Nice pictures, keep up the good work!
[James - USA - Monday, November 28, 2011, 23:06:35 CST]
- After browsing around your site, I really like the content. This is awesome!
[Max - Monaco - Saturday, November 26, 2011, 14:14:48 CST]
- I have just picked up camera again after 20 years of being away from photography with a slr setup. I decided to go digital as opposed to the 35mm I had when shooting before. I have found that allot of sites describing techniques are all about the photo shop. It is refreshing to find you actually take photos not just doctor them.
[Ken Binder - Redding CA. - Friday, November 11, 2011, 12:39:01 CST]
- How do I take a star trail photo using a digital camera? i have a coolpix by Nikkon and i was wondering how i can do this. thanks!
[Ashlynn - New York - Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 17:21:15 CST]
- Hi, my name is patreaka I'm really amazed at your photos. They are fantastic. I am a new up n coming model looking for a photographer to help me build my portfolio. Is it possible you can help me or know someone that can! Thanks alot
[patreaka - manhattan ny - Thursday, November 3, 2011, 11:51:03 CDT]
- great website. the photos are really good.
[George - UK - Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 04:43:14 CDT]
- Hi, fantastic photos and information. Beautiful combination of art and science and really inspiring.
[Luis Argerich - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 13:18:25 CDT]
- Amazing Photography and with a great deal of information! You are now officially bookmarked and I look forward to attempting to capture some of these amazing natural phenomenon, albeit not as well as you! Thank you for your contribution to photography
[RossM - Birmingham UK - Saturday, October 8, 2011, 19:18:03 CDT]
- Very nice pictures! lovely
[lord saddler - birmingham - Thursday, October 6, 2011, 18:48:05 CDT]
- I'm a space scientist by profession and have been an astronomer, telescope maker, photographer, outdoorsman, and ecologist. Iíve also served on oceanic research ships for NOAA that visited some of the more remote areas of the world. I tried to capture many moments in nature but have never come close to your skill. Your photography is outstanding and is a wonderful gift to the world. Good luck in the future.
[Kent Doggett - Boulder, Colorado, USA - Saturday, September 24, 2011, 15:41:14 CDT]
- Great Site, firstname.lastname@example.org
[Ben Thompson - UK - Friday, September 23, 2011, 09:04:41 CDT]
- Your site is fascinating. I'm going to be up all night reading!
[Jenn - Maine - Friday, September 16, 2011, 20:44:28 CDT]
- Wow...so fascinated by your photos. I too have been a cloud and lightening observer as a child and chase the green flash in the sunset over the pacific when I get the chance. All the best to you and please continue to share your photos!
[Diana Rasmussen - Phoenix, Oregon - Thursday, September 15, 2011, 12:20:40 CDT]
- Prachtige foto's met zeer nuttig en handzaam commentaar. Ik leer langzaam die fantastische weertuin kennen.Ik dacht dat ik er met Goethe's 4 types wel was maar weet inmiddels beter.
Dank voor het beschikbaar maken van het materiaal.
[Frans Sturkenboom - Velp, the Netherlands - Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 06:18:00 CDT]
- it was a pleasure to view your website.thanks for the opportunity to view it.best of luck in your academic endeavors.
[david richardson - west virginia - Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 21:38:22 CDT]
- Beautiful site. Just bought a canon 5D and am learning!
[Black Crowell - Nashville, TN - Sunday, August 28, 2011, 17:00:41 CDT]
- Bij toeval, ik was op zoek naar informatie over zelf films ontwikkelen, op uw site terechtgekomen. Bij deze een compliment over de uitvoerige en handzame informatie!
Ik ga aan de slag.
[Jan Otto Nieuwenkamp - Almere - Friday, August 26, 2011, 10:30:53 CDT]
- Nature is ammazing
[Steven - Holland - Thursday, August 18, 2011, 10:08:03 CDT]
- Your site are really beautiful as well as educative.
have a nice day
[email@example.com - german - Thursday, August 18, 2011, 07:15:56 CDT]
- Never stop!
Alex Hansen (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Alex Hansen - Germany - Sunday, August 14, 2011, 05:36:11 CDT]
- Great keep up the good work
[falk isurfer - us - Friday, August 12, 2011, 13:05:43 CDT]