Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1337
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1337]
Showing entries 201-250.
- Hey nice web page... my friend and I are doing a science project on clouds and these pictures and info, will help us a bit...... ok nice page bye bye -Billy Bob and friend
[Billy Bob - saturn, - Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 15:57:40 (CST)]
- This site has helped me with my science fair soooo much thank you!!
[Maggie - Digby, - Saturday, March 09, 2002 at 10:26:17 (CST)]
- The pictures are great and i enjoy them very much. The photos of the month are very good and i can't wait to see the one for March 2002. You've done a wonderful job!
[Mellisa Wagner - Ontario, - Saturday, March 09, 2002 at 10:23:02 (CST)]
- your work is amazing . i am bowled over by these incredable images.you are obviously very talented and very dedicated and are a great inspiration. the information you give is with your images is much appreciated and has taught me alot. thank you . keep up the good work.
[sue potter - doncaster south yorkshire england, - Thursday, March 07, 2002 at 04:01:25 (CST)]
- i have enjoyed all of the pictures in this website. I have a thing with the sky and I have always wanted to take pictures of the sky. Our world is a beautiful piece of art and it should be expressed in way people can share. People should enjoy their life while they can before it is gone. Thankyou
[Danielle Leone - - Monday, March 04, 2002 at 12:06:07 (CST)]
- i would like to say that as a novice lightning photographer, your site has been the biggest help in the world... not only is it resourceful, but very informative, and has yielded many ideas on where to take shots from
[andrew - alstonville, NSW, AUSTRALIA, - Saturday, March 02, 2002 at 03:24:31 (CST)]
- Found your site via a link to NASA'a astronomy picture of the day. Good thing I'm the boss...I just spent my lunch hour plus a few extra minutes wandering thru your site. I appreciate the beauty
[Scott J. Michael MD - Atlanta Goergia USA, - Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 12:47:22 (CST)]
- THIS SITE ROX!!!!!!! THE PICTURES ARE SOOOOO KOOL!!!! GET MORE MIRAGE PICTURES!!!! THE ONE'S YOU HAVE ARE REALLY AWSOME!!!!
[LOMIE - HALIFAX!!!!!!, - Tuesday, February 26, 2002 at 07:32:59 (CST)]
- Great photos - Will use some of these to illustrate atmospheric phenomena in classes that I'm teaching (with all due acknowledgements of course) Many Thanks!
[Tim Link - Moscow, Idaho, USA, - Monday, February 25, 2002 at 16:00:45 (CST)]
- I like clouds very much... This site is good for people who want to see beautiful photos. I would like to construct my private site about Clouds. You have got small number of special types clouds. I mean Cumulonimbus Fractus, Cumulonimbus Mamma,Supercell Thunderstorm,Cumulonimbus praecipitatio or specjal subtypes of diffrent clouds etc...
[Robert Gabor - Poland/Mys?owice, - Saturday, February 23, 2002 at 09:45:47 (CST)]
[ - s, - Friday, February 22, 2002 at 22:14:28 (CST)]
- Hi, My name is Catherine. I love the colors in your website.
[Catherine Lake - Los Angeles, - Thursday, February 21, 2002 at 01:00:42 (CST)]
- Awesome halo photos I like the pyramidal halos a lot and the tornado machine. Keep up the good work on the photography.
[Michael Ellestad - Adams Co.Ohio U.S., - Wednesday, February 20, 2002 at 12:57:18 (CST)]
- Really lovely site.Pleasure to see it so well presented..and ofcourse the contents are delightful.Do keep up the great work.-b
[sunil bhave - bay area, california, - Wednesday, February 13, 2002 at 17:21:09 (CST)]
- This website is reallyyyyyyyyyy good!!! Where can u find the video-clips of lightning?Do u video it yourselves??
[Vivian - Hong Kong, - Saturday, February 02, 2002 at 08:57:31 (CST)]
- Just passing through and checking out your site.Pretty neat site.
[Mark McClurg - Ridgefield, - Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 23:42:09 (CST)]
- great site.
[ezguy - - Saturday, January 12, 2002 at 11:39:26 (CST)]
- Interesting site!
[Kalli Bellou - Athens, Greece, - Sunday, January 06, 2002 at 12:00:10 (CST)]
- I am very impressed with the content and orginization of this sight. It has been a priviledge to view what you have captured on film.
[ryan - spokane, washington, - Sunday, December 30, 2001 at 18:42:30 (CST)]
- I am a fan of you gays, of your work and everything. And i love to see a storm it's very wonderfull only it's a little but stil love it.A very big fan Sharris.
[Sharris - Belgium, - Sunday, December 30, 2001 at 16:12:05 (CST)]
- Great work.
[Jim Holt - San Francisco Bay Area, - Tuesday, December 18, 2001 at 13:02:39 (CST)]
- Excellent Site, beautiful design and flow. May you always be there to get the best pics and post them here for all the world to see. ;)Christy - UNL Meteorology/Climatology Student
[Christy - Lincoln, Nebraska, - Monday, December 17, 2001 at 15:13:19 (CST)]
- Hello!I'm wondering if you can help me find either photo or video of a very odd cloud formation I and two other people saw on 11-17-01 at approximately 2:30pm CDT over Minneapolis MN.This formation was barcode like and had seven individual bars and was in this pattern, II IIII I These were not roll like but resembled a cirrus type cloud, if you have heard of anyone having this photographed ect, I'd be willing to pay for them. Thanks for your time!
[David Blessing - Wisconsin, - Wednesday, December 12, 2001 at 16:10:23 (CST)]
- Hi very cool website good work all best wishes cheers!!Richard Baxter World largest drum kit 115 pieces & CD -AT- http://pages.infinit.net/baxterdwBaxter's Drum World CD review -AT- http://www.cyberdrum.com
[Richard Baxter - VANIER,ONTARIO,CANADA(613)742-681 - Tuesday, December 04, 2001 at 08:09:25 (CST)]
[ANTONIO R. PANICALI - CAMPINAS, SP BRAZIL, - Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 03:49:00 (CST)]
- Hi I live in Hanford and I love learning about space and the weather I llove it. It is like my live!!! I wish to be a scientist when I grow up!!! I also love skool because I get to learn science. I'm in the Astronmy Club -AT- my skool.
[Lysette Sanches from Kings River-Hardwick - Vislia, California United States - Friday, November 30, 2001 at 17:07:39 (CST)]
- Waanzinnig mooie foto's, ben superrelaxt geworden na een gestresste dag door het bekijken van je foto's. Zal zeker vaker terugkomen!
[john - den haag, - Monday, November 26, 2001 at 15:55:37 (CST)]
- Mooi site Harald. Ik was weer een tijdje verslaafd aan foto's kijken. Gisteren (25-11) was er weer aurora. Helaas voor jou overdag.
[Koen Buisman - Blokker, - Sunday, November 25, 2001 at 03:36:32 (CST)]
- Bravo et bon courage par la suite. fred. meteo-france
[fred - france, - Friday, November 23, 2001 at 14:47:09 (CST)]
- Very good site,really enjoyed my visit and reading your guestbook,I will call back soon to see if you have added anything new.Thank you.
[Nick - Ireland, - Tuesday, November 20, 2001 at 07:57:20 (CST)]
- good page,I am an amature photographer and lightning has always been facinating to me. I am on your page at 1:10 in the morning so i am about to go to bed but I plan on checking out the tips you have for taking the pictures better. Thanx
[Brian Rovinski - Racine,WI, - Monday, November 19, 2001 at 01:20:38 (CST)]
- Very beautiful captures of nature in its purest form. My darling son told me to check this site out... Thank you little Johnny Mountain! Mommy loves you! -Renee
[Renee Provencher - California, - Wednesday, November 14, 2001 at 23:04:46 (CST)]
- Great site! I am an avid sky-watcher, and I live in an area with great weather phenomenon. We frequently have fantastic orographic and lenticular formations owing to our large mountains close by. Hopefully, I can send some images to you for your use someday.Thanks for explaining the shape and orientation of the ice crystals responsible for those wonderful displays, I've seen a handful of the circumzenthal arcs, different types of halos and parahelia, as well as some of the other arcs, and it's fun to know how they are formed!
[Mitsy - Redding, California, USA, - Thursday, November 08, 2001 at 15:33:04 (CST)]
- I had to use your site for a school science project. I chose clouds and your site was so helpful!! I cannot thank you enough for putting together such an awesome site. It was very informative and is sure to get me an A+! Thanks for the great site!!
[Kayleigh Durm - Marietta, Ohio, - Saturday, November 03, 2001 at 19:07:10 (CST)]
- What a wonderful works!!!Thanks for giving us great pleasures.I'm from South Korea. science teacher.I'll introduce this site to my students,return here often.bye.
[Seung-ho Kim - - Friday, November 02, 2001 at 03:59:24 (CST)]
- nice site, informative. Good pictures too. Keep up the good work!!
[Insurance Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, - Monday, October 29, 2001 at 20:46:38 (CST)]
- I like all the storm photosGood photo shots of lightning and good information on weather. I will come by again I found you by AT&T world net search under storm photos, Very good web site. Thank you
[F. Smith - ohio, - Thursday, October 18, 2001 at 15:56:08 (CDT)]
- beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[cookie - detroit,michigan, - Saturday, October 13, 2001 at 14:46:52 (CDT)]
- THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES WITH ME, AS I ENJOYED THEM ALL ,,DON ADAMS,JR. :)
[Don Adams,Jr. - Phoenix, Arizona, - Monday, July 23, 2001 at 06:47:11 (CDT)]
- Heya Trashie! Je nieuwe site-layout ziet er weer ouderwets gelikt uit. Mijn complimenten! Ik wens je hierbij ook veel succes met de verdere ontwikkeling van je commerciele activiteiten. Point and shoot! B
[Bernard Hulshof - Soest!, - Saturday, July 21, 2001 at 10:39:25 (CDT)]
- Testing the guestbook.
[H.E. Edens - Netherlands, - Thursday, July 19, 2001 at 17:02:15 (CDT)]
- I really like your site. It's good in this age of commercialism that there are people like you who are willing to share pictures of such spectacular phenomenon with the world at large - good on ya. I particularly liked your Aurora Borealis collection - beautiful.
[Darragh Tormey - Repubic of Ireland, - Sunday, July 15, 2001 at 15:51:40 (CDT)]
- Schitterend mooie website! Clich
[Maurice Toet - Den Haag, Nederland, - Sunday, July 15, 2001 at 07:54:37 (CDT)]
- great page harold you certainly had some great storms when in america when are you moving to arizona? all the best i love your site cheerio.
[david hindmarsh - england, - Saturday, July 14, 2001 at 07:54:01 (CDT)]
- Interesting site. Was looking for Cb pictures to use in my meteorology course given to future Air Traffic Controllers in Belgium.
[Matthys Marc - Belgium Evergem, - Wednesday, July 11, 2001 at 08:52:09 (CDT)]
- great hobby and thanks for the info
[david rollins - niskayuna new york, - Sunday, July 08, 2001 at 00:08:05 (CDT)]
- I am an amateur photographer and your web site is very interesting to me as I have always wanted to photograph severe weather, especially lightning. Thank you
[Mark E. Pridmore - Aberdeen, North Carolina, USA, - Wednesday, July 04, 2001 at 22:42:35 (CDT)]
- great site!
[kamal - - Saturday, June 30, 2001 at 12:34:35 (CDT)]
- I have just spent the last hour on your site and learned more in that time than the 2 weeks I have taken to find a site like this. Thank you and please keep up the good work :0) Andy
[Andy Drinkwater - Midlands, UK, - Thursday, June 28, 2001 at 05:14:25 (CDT)]
- Finally a site with absolutely fantastic photos. Most of my friends do not understand why I find lightning so beautiful, but this site sees lightning as I do. Thank you.
[D Mastin - Canada , - Friday, June 22, 2001 at 14:26:37 (CDT)]