Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1587
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1550] [1551-1587]
Showing entries 251-300.
- For several years I have been trying to locate a photgraph of cumulonimbus clouds (the big puffy white cotton ball looking) clouds so I can make a poster size print to hang on my wall. As yet I ahve been unable to find one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
[Darlene Inman - Evansville, Indiana , - Monday, September 02, 2002 at 08:32:08 (CDT)]
- Storms are one of nature's great displays and you've got some really nice shots of the lightning.
[David at Auto Insurance Rates Comparison - USA, - Sunday, September 01, 2002 at 16:51:42 (CDT)]
- Hello, The pictures that I viewed were amazing. You have a lot of talent and although I see my budding photography as a hobbie I aspire to be someone who will be able to catch the beauty in my objects but also share it with others. Thank you very much for the inspiration
[kiki - timmins,ontario, - Thursday, August 29, 2002 at 17:03:53 (CDT)]
- Very cool website! This photographs are soo cool i wish i could do that! Your tips are very helpful would do me favor and keep this website up forever!
[Search Engine Optimization Placement - California, - Thursday, August 29, 2002 at 14:28:28 (CDT)]
- i like tulips, is it due to everyone get this flower? (two lips=tulips) i love ur website, it might be due to there're all about sentimental...
[Ooi - Malaysia, - Sunday, August 25, 2002 at 12:29:50 (CDT)]
- May I congratulate you on some very nice pictures. I have tried to get a nice picture of lightning storms, but so far without much succes. Your pictures certainly inspire me to keep trying.
[Michael de Graaf - Breda, - Friday, August 23, 2002 at 04:23:51 (CDT)]
- There are many times I try to explain sky formations to my relatives and my verbal descriptions are usually not communicated effectively. With the wonderful help from this site I will be able to explain my ideas better and will also be able to look up topics faster in the library. Thank you very much,Rob Marr
[Rob Marr - Enid,Ok, - Thursday, August 22, 2002 at 11:46:32 (CDT)]
- Hi Harald, I use Your cloud-pics as desktop-background, thanks ! Markus
[Markus - Germany, - Monday, August 19, 2002 at 12:28:23 (CDT)]
- mooie foto's van weer- en astro fenomenen. ik heb ook je voorlopige MOKE report gedownload. leek me wel interessant om eens door te nemen. vr. gr. Dirk Visser
[Dirk Visser - Bovenkarspel, - Monday, August 19, 2002 at 00:09:50 (CDT)]
- I have always been intriqued by lightning, and loved looking at your site.
[Jenna - GArden City, Kansas, - Wednesday, August 14, 2002 at 06:06:50 (CDT)]
- An excellent website. I have bookmarked it for reference.
[Robert Kneale - Eugene, Oregon USA, - Thursday, August 08, 2002 at 19:58:15 (CDT)]
- I love this site, and hope to see new pics soon. It's very nice to surf through this site. Especially becouse I am fond of skies too.
[Michiel de Boer - Netherlands, - Saturday, July 27, 2002 at 07:31:52 (CDT)]
- I love that you have gallaries of lightning! Technical info, exposure times, f-stops etc would be a great addition.Alex
[Alex Schoenfeldt - California, - Sunday, July 21, 2002 at 21:45:18 (CDT)]
- I hope all is going well with your graduate studies. Your site is absolutely beautiful.
[Web News - - Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 16:19:21 (CDT)]
- I admire your site for the scientific prenciple behind it because I beleive you can't truly understand a phenomanone like wheather without breaking it down. But once you do that I find its more injoyable to experence it at the same time having a true understanding.
[will brown - fairview /alberta, - Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 18:06:00 (CDT)]
- Harald, your photos are incredible and are sure to inspire young students to pursue further education and (possibly) future careers in weather-related fields! Great!
[Steve W. Woodruff - Los Angeles, - Friday, June 21, 2002 at 11:24:01 (CDT)]
- well i must say am overwhelmed by the stuff i just saw. i just want to say u r good, very good.am very interested in photography,i would like to set up a lab of my own but i dont know how to go about that or even to get staff to do that for me...especiall
[Abimbola Akinola - Abuja , Nigeria, - Monday, June 17, 2002 at 07:47:15 (CDT)]
- My name is Edmund Marco and it's a pleasure to sign your guest book. I work for an advertising agency in London. Our agency represents direct marketing companies that are involved in the marketing of products as seen on TV in England. Most of the infomercial products come from the U.S. but then again we export our talents as well. My brother has appeared in infomercials in the U.S. advertising various products. I think it's hilarious that English people respond so well to American products while Americans tend to respond well to sales people who have an English accent!
[Edmund - London, - Sunday, June 02, 2002 at 05:36:14 (CDT)]
- 2002 05 28 24h35 UTCBonjour Harald,This is a lovely site and I shall return.Your remarks concerning your passion for your hobby touched me and I wish you every success in your planed career.73 dePierre, VE2ABT
[Pierre Lalonde - Mont-Saint-Hilaire (Qu - Tuesday, May 28, 2002 at 19:35:09 (CDT)]
- Wonderful website! Great pictures! I'am going to build your tornado machine for a school project, I'll send you an email with some questions about it, the information is very clear!!
[sparkle - Barneveld, - Sunday, May 26, 2002 at 07:53:44 (CDT)]
- Excellent pictures and webpages design. I enjoy the time to show your works to my kids. I believe your work has been stimulating their study interest.Duo-jie and Thank you.
[Frankson - Auckland, New Zealand, - Friday, May 24, 2002 at 23:15:01 (CDT)]
- I have a question that I would like to have answered. It is said that lightening travels from ground to sky. Is there any truth to this? It was compared to like seeing a car going forward and the tires going backwards.This has been on my mind for a long time now.
[Chumly Joy - Wakonda, South Dakota. USA., - Thursday, May 23, 2002 at 07:58:49 (CDT)]
- What a wonderful site!
[Dawn M - Rancho Cordova, CA, - Saturday, May 18, 2002 at 06:49:16 (CDT)]
- Wonderful website, and very interesting.Congratulations.
[Alberto Gandsas - Buenos Aires - Argenmtina - Thursday, May 16, 2002 at 17:24:17 (CDT)]
- those are very nice pics...i really enjoy looking at them
[Emma - ____not telling sorry____________________________, - Tuesday, May 14, 2002 at 15:40:50 (CDT)]
- Cool Website! Very usefull :-)
[Game Soldiers - - Monday, May 13, 2002 at 21:02:46 (CDT)]
- Greate Website, and lots of good infos
[antoine monotjunior - - Monday, May 06, 2002 at 17:18:39 (CDT)]
- Your site rearly is good! I hope it will always be that good
[bad soden volleyball - - Saturday, May 04, 2002 at 20:24:25 (CDT)]
- Nice photos... Keep up the good work!
[Philippe - Canada, - Wednesday, May 01, 2002 at 10:53:17 (CDT)]
- Greate Website! Very well done
[Webdesign - Germany, - Monday, April 29, 2002 at 16:50:20 (CDT)]
- Ta, was very good and loved the photos!!! Keep it up. :o)
[Claire Hamilton - - Monday, April 29, 2002 at 14:13:35 (CDT)]
- Algerd Crystal gift store offers customers wide range of crystal stemware, vases, bowls, decanters, crystal gifts from the heart of Europe
[Yurek - u, - Sunday, April 28, 2002 at 15:45:48 (CDT)]
- WOW! How incredible. I have always had a very deep fear of lightning, at the same time I am so fascinated by this awesome power. Your video and site was very interesting to visit. Stay safe.
[Debs - canada, - Friday, April 26, 2002 at 23:41:07 (CDT)]
- veryt good info
[john brever - new braunfels texas, - Thursday, April 25, 2002 at 18:30:29 (CDT)]
- Excellent site!Some really good photos.See some of mine at above URL!
[Robert Austin - UK, - Tuesday, April 23, 2002 at 15:28:02 (CDT)]
- wonderful photos - very interesting information.I sent email with a question.thank you!
[Julie Taylor - Sacramento, California, - Friday, April 19, 2002 at 13:16:27 (CDT)]
- Thank you very much for having a very informative website! I scored lower than I usually do on my Science test and I needed to do some extra credit. I am making a poster of the cloud types. Again, thank you for your help!!!
[Courtney Brewer - Pennsylvania, - Friday, April 19, 2002 at 06:39:44 (CDT)]
- the photos are nice and well explained
[nigel rowell - denbury ,south devon ,england, - Wednesday, April 17, 2002 at 16:00:09 (CDT)]
- Wonderful pictures, exemplary organization. I'll be back to check out the rest of your site. Thanks!
[Gerry Callahan - Mount Airy, Maryland, USA, - Wednesday, April 17, 2002 at 08:00:27 (CDT)]
- Keep up the good work!
[Robert Oliver@aol.com - Chicago, - Monday, April 15, 2002 at 15:34:57 (CDT)]
- This site is fantastic. I am a new photography - and am trying to learn some basics. You have explained yourself very clearly. Thanks for your help. If I get something I hope it is Ok - I will tell you abut it.SAUDIA has some beautiful skies. I will try to show you them. Thanks Again ABDUL A. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
[ABDUL A. - RIYADH ,SAUDI ARABIA, - Monday, April 15, 2002 at 01:08:16 (CDT)]
- A very good Homepage. I have seen a Halo in Kuba.The Foto can you see in my Homepage (Reisen - Kuba) Viele Gr
[Helmut Zimmer - Saarbr - Sunday, April 14, 2002 at 16:51:43 (CDT)]
- Very, very interesting and enjoyable site. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make your photos available to a wide audience!
[Terry - Ann Arbor MI, - Friday, April 12, 2002 at 13:48:18 (CDT)]
- Your site is cool. Good work. bye steven
[steven - berlin, - Friday, April 12, 2002 at 10:58:44 (CDT)]
- very nice web sit and very intrasting
[meli - london ONT, - Tuesday, April 09, 2002 at 17:35:48 (CDT)]
- I liked and Loved the Photographs remindes of me of Mine massive 50 K plus collection Lightning and Eclipses are my faverot subject matter grammor and spelling no so LOL D'oh but Im a Highly Expireanced 100% self tot Photographer if anyone would Like t
[Hate-Fighter - Portland ME, - Tuesday, April 02, 2002 at 23:17:18 (CST)]
- This site is fantastic. I am a new photography - and am trying to learn some basics. You have explained yourself very clearly. Thanks for your help. If I get something I think is Ok - I will send it to you. Australia has some beautiful skies. I will try to show you them. Thanks Again
[Sharron - Victoria, Australia, - Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 22:00:14 (CST)]
- Outstanding site! I am really inspired to try some weather photography. Also, I just got a telescope with a drive, which I hope to use for photography.
[Robert S. James - Whitehall, PA, USA, - Friday, March 22, 2002 at 12:24:19 (CST)]
- Great site!!!! You ought to come to Texas and see the tornados first hand! I've been awed in seeing the Arlington, TX tornado, and the privlage, and sad duty of cleaning up after the Norman/ Oklahoma City, OK tornado. They're powerfull, awesome wonders of nature. Keep up the good work!
[K. Warner - Corsicana, TX, - Thursday, March 14, 2002 at 21:32:08 (CST)]
- I've been looking at these pictures & phenomena which you've put together as part of you're defence of the Lunar landings & I'm impressed both by your arguements & the quality of your work.As a young lad of 10 I stayed up all night & watched the first Moon landing in 1969.I believe the event was genuine,however I do have concerns about some of the photographic evidence supplied by NASA,I suspect the quality of some of the genuine film footage & photographs were of such poor quality that they were tempted to re-create some of these events in order to keep the public imagination satisfied. Good Luck.
[Stephen White - Liverpool,Merseyside,uk, - Thursday, March 14, 2002 at 15:24:08 (CST)]