Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1344
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1344]
Showing entries 401-450.
- Hey! I'm 15 yrs old and we are studying clouds at school so I decided to surf and find some interesting photos. I found so much more in this site! This is very inspiring! I, too, like to take photos but I always found it difficult to take photos of such amazing things. Now, I'm beginning to think I should try much harder! You really must devote a lot of time on this. Wow!
[Lils - Nicosia, CY - Friday, February 20, 2004, 13:51:15 EST]
- Hey there, just wanted to admire your photos.
[Jay - Tx - Thursday, February 19, 2004, 13:48:09 EST]
- I really learned a lot from your site. I am a beginner and I do want to learn more. Hope you can send me some tips on techniques. I have and SLR Pentax PS5 35mm. Will that be sufficient in making photography a hobby? Thanks.
[Gilbert Gonzales - email@example.com - Monday, February 16, 2004, 21:34:18 EST]
- very peaceful .
[jeanette - mansfield texas - Monday, February 16, 2004, 17:58:14 EST]
- Great site!
[Mike Martin - Corbin, KY - Friday, February 13, 2004, 21:13:52 EST]
your site is excellent! I love those amazing photographs. I will be back as soon as I could to enjoy all your material.
Thanks for make this available for everybody. And good luck with all your goals!!!
[Fernanda Burgos - Montevideo, Uruguay - Friday, February 13, 2004, 20:30:01 EST]
- I was very happy to have stumbled upon you website. Your photographs are awe-inspiring.
[kbduck - West Virginia - Saturday, January 31, 2004, 19:15:42 EST]
- Fantastic photographs and all of them are simply wonderful, I too have a similar interest in weather photography and try to capture the right photo, but I see I have a long way to go, before I catch with your great photography.
Kind regards ;)
[Lee - United Kingdom - Wednesday, January 21, 2004, 09:01:16 EST]
- Harald - Your website explains phenomonena I have wondered about for almost 50 years! It's wonderful. Here in Arizona, we see things in the sky much more clearly than in many other locations. Your anti-solar rays have interested me ever since I moved here. Very few people notice them until I point them out. I had already figured out what caused them, thanks for confirming it! Also, Glories as seen from a plane. I've mentioned them to many people who fly regularly and nobody has seen them! You satisfied my curiosity - just a wonderful site. More people need to look up instead of looking down. Thanks again - I've sent your website address to many of my friends and family.
[Barry - Tempe, Arizona USA - Thursday, January 29, 2004, 19:35:04 EST]
- I am captivated by the breathtaking beauty of your photos. I am incredulous that you are able to capture these things on film. I am jealous that I have never even seen these wonders of nature in person, let alone be able to capture them on film. I am in awe of your art.
[Diana - Spring City, PA - Friday, January 16, 2004, 18:52:30 EST]
- Excellent site, Harald.
I've now got an active interest in weather photography, since seeing your images.
But I've got to remember to look at the ground now and then, so I don't walk into poles and trees.
Very educational and I thank you for sharing it with us.
( Thurs 29th Jan 2004 - 3pm)
[Darkcastor - Brisbane, Australia - Wednesday, January 28, 2004, 22:55:50 EST]
- Bonjour Harald ! Your stunningly beautiful photography has seduced me. Most of all, the scientific explanations that accompany most photographs add a great value to your work and correspondingly to our interest in coming back. I also enjoyed reading about you and your evolution in your hobby. May I suggest the following? Be bold, brash and brazen; publish a good photo of yourself (ask Elisa to take one for you). Merci et bonne chance dans tes etudes. Pierre 2004-01-28 16h00 UTC
[Pierre - Mont-Saint-Hilaire (Qu - Wednesday, January 28, 2004, 11:02:01 EST]
- Great web site! You have really good pictures!:)
[helen - louisiana - Monday, January 12, 2004, 18:56:18 EST]
- hello. This is one of the better sites that i have seen. Good job.
[kenniman - calgary ca - Sunday, January 11, 2004, 23:48:12 EST]
This is one of the most complete photografic studies about the nature that I ever had chance to look at. My compliments to you and your efforts in doing such a wonderful picture catalog as the imediatism of them as well.
Take also my scientific congratulations and my happiness as a mtto for you to go ahead in your job. In doing so, and if not will take much from your time, I have seen beautiful optics atmospheric scenary from the sea. Hence, as a suggestion, I haven't seen any photo in your site from this point of view. This goes just as a suggestion, if it wasn't already made by you.
Good job. From Brazil,
[Marco Valois - Recife - Brazil - Sunday, January 11, 2004, 18:52:55 EST]
- Hey- I love your sight!!! See- I'm a 10th grade at Manteo High School and I'm in photography but, I also have the dream to become a meterologist, and I'm putting together the two on this project. And your site really helped me. Thanks so much!! Love your work -Kealey
[Kealey - North Carolina - Friday, January 2, 2004, 22:33:03 EST]
- you rule. thx for so much useful info, I look forward to putting the techniques to practice!
[QuicK - Austin, Tx - Friday, January 2, 2004, 03:09:47 EST]
- Great pictures. I'm an airline pilot, so I've traversed over you quite often. I've seen a few good storms from my window that I'd loved to have had a camera. I also have a meteorologist degree, I've enjoyed storms since I was a youngster.
[Steve - Kansas City - Wednesday, December 31, 2003, 12:07:52 EST]
- Hoi! Ik dacht, goh, ik ga "ff" kijken, maar ik ben nu een uur verder en zit nog met mijn mond open. Geweldig!
[Thamar - The Netherlands - Sunday, December 28, 2003, 11:17:06 EST]
Excellent site, I too run a similar one - http://www.pro-weather.com
[RichardW - UK - Sunday, December 21, 2003, 06:10:28 EST]
great surprise - surfing and travelling through the net. wish you and your marvellous site more success. thus go ahead - we will keep you in mind and return another time!
[bea - de - Monday, December 8, 2003, 08:09:26 EST]
- Fantastic! What other website gives you instructions for making your own tornado generating machine?!! Excellent photographs throughout - easily navigated site. Inspirational!!
[Dave McKergan - Portstewart, Northern Ireland - Tuesday, December 2, 2003, 10:06:31 EST]
- Totally Awesome....Clouds !
[Kim - Brooklyn , New York - Wednesday, November 26, 2003, 01:33:36 EST]
- Great photos & one of the best websites I've seen, intuitive & nice & easy to navigate. I take a few cloud/sky/nature photos myself & really enjoyed your work.
[Steve Hearn - Melbourne, Australia - Tuesday, November 25, 2003, 22:04:11 EST]
- This is a great website; well laid out, attractive and very educational. I thoroughly enjoyed viewing it, and appreciate the tremendous amount of work that must have gone into it. Thanks!!
[Jerry Dodson - Melbourne, FL - Monday, November 24, 2003, 20:18:45 EST]
- Was Searching for info on participating in a project on hair and wind. Ad you had placed in Express-News? I enjoy your site, I just wish I lived in the country to watch the sun rise and set every day and just the sky and clouds.....If you have info on wind-hair project please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you and enjoy tomorrow and days to follow. Laura
[Laura - San Antonio, Texas - Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 20:00:55 EST]
- Nice web site
[Jim Voivedich - http:community.webtv.net/jimstormspoter/SKYWARNOFNWFLA - Saturday, November 15, 2003, 10:54:01 EST]
- I am study Photography at college and am about to embark on a project on cloud formations. Thank you for you inspiration. Beautiful photographs!!!
[jack w. m. wrigley - Preston, North West England - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, 07:15:44 EST]
- Beautiful site! It reminds me of the monsoons in Tucson. I miss them so much! And my lonely Nikon-FE.
[Ana - San Diego, CA - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, 03:17:48 EST]
- Awesome site, but where are the pictures of the northern light at october 31st? I
[Stargazer - The Netherlands - Tuesday, November 11, 2003, 16:53:56 EST]
- very interesting site. lunar eclipes is happening here tonight and i appreciate the info you have provided to photograph this event.
[Carmen Cip - philadelphia, pa usa - Saturday, November 8, 2003, 07:55:40 EST]
- I was looking for pictures of clouds, and I found so much more. Thank you for setting up this site, it was education & more importantly, beautiful.
[Yanaron - Oregon, USA - Friday, November 7, 2003, 00:52:14 EST]
- Great site! very interesting, I learn a lot with it! I looked for Brocken spectra and glory, and I discover a lot of so extraordinary things... I really hope to see one day some of this amazing natural effects.
[Nathalie (http://www.imaginath.com) - France (65) - Tuesday, November 4, 2003, 10:26:22 EST]
- Very interesting site. You are a smart guy! Good luck with everything you do. I enjoyed all your photographs.
[Tracey Lytle - Kirkfield, Ontario, Canada - Thursday, October 30, 2003, 02:39:42 EST]
- Very nice site. Thanks for your hard work in this site. I'm glad I stopped by and will again, many times.
[Paul - - Monday, October 27, 2003, 01:36:19 EST]
- Very Nice, I'll be back to see the updates. - Gerry
[Gerry Levesque - Petrolia, Ontario, Canada - Saturday, October 25, 2003, 22:48:24 EDT]
- This is a wonderful site for all, especially teachers. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. If I would like to purchase or show photos of your work, would you please instruct me on how to do so, thanks...
I'll check back for instructions
[trwofford - Chicago, IL - Wednesday, October 22, 2003, 13:49:49 EDT]
- I've book marked your site, good photos.
[Slc. Dennis Bishop - Rosamond,CA. - Wednesday, October 22, 2003, 11:13:45 EDT]
- Great pictures, informative site! I've now been inspired to dust the cobwebs off my camera.
[Michelle - Melbourne, Australia - Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 23:46:30 EDT]
- Beautiful...absolutely beautiful. I'm pulling my Pentax out of storage.
[Vicky - Vermont - Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 15:10:53 EDT]
- this is a wonderful site to browse. I will definitely return to educate myself more about clouds. lovely photos.
[polkadottie - Victoria, BC - Thursday, October 16, 2003, 12:55:22 EDT]
- These are beautiful pictures and I hope to see more of them in the future.seeyou
[Danny - Antwerp (Belgium) - Wednesday, October 15, 2003, 16:07:53 EDT]
- Hello Lightning Fans: Sheri in Germany told me about your group so here I am. Real name is Harry but Flash is my nickname and I'm the Clermont Lightning photographer. My webpage is:
http://www.geocities.com/skyfiregallery/photopagespiral.html. My gallery isn't complete as I've more images that need to be added. I shoot with upwards of 2 to 4 cameras. I shoot mainly 35mm but also have a medium format TLR but the shots are tight with a 80mm lens but I've added a neutral density filter that I hope will diminish some of the flare I get from multiple exposures.
I use slow film from iso 50 to 100 with lens from 17mm to 28mm wide. Plan to experiment with Infrared film in both B&W and Color.
I use a Pentax K1000, Pentax PZ20, Pentax 280P, Minolta XG9: 35mm and a Yashica 635 TLR medium format. All are tripod mounted with locking cable releases. I also shoot the night shuttle launches from Sugar Loaf Mountain situated on the west side of Lake Apopka.
Any commercial or advertising agency that has an interest in my photography are welcomed to contact me at: email@example.com.
Look forward to sharing with this group.
Harry a.k.a. Flash
[Flash - Clermont, FL - Sunday, October 5, 2003, 01:02:24 EDT]
- Hoi Harold, een erg mooie site met geweldige foto's! Groeten van een oud-dorpsgenoot, Marcel
[Marcel Man (fam.Man@zonnet.nl) - Utrecht - Friday, September 26, 2003, 07:30:35 CST]
- Great site Harald, I also take weather pictures ans i already have a well visited cloud-site. Maybe you already heard about it, otherwise i would like to invite you to take a tour through my site. I really like your site and wish you all the luck for the future!!
Greetings Ferry Schmets
[Ferry Schmets - http://www.student.kun.nl/f.a.j.schmets/ - Thursday, September 18, 2003, 17:19:30 CST]
- nice web design - http://a-itindia.com
[binay - india - Wednesday, September 17, 2003, 11:55:28 CST]
- I too love a good storm chase and am fascinated by weather phenomena, especially lightning, and have put hundreds of miles on my truck taking lightning photos of my own since acquiring my photo equipment three years ago. Your images continue to create surprise, sometimes jealousy, but always inspiration. Keep up the good work.
Do you have any advice for being in the right place at the right time for the best lightning photos? I would have many more of my own if not for arriving too late too often!
[kulturloseramerikaner - Mesa, Arizona, USA - Wednesday, September 17, 2003, 05:09:57 CST]
- Hi. I have really enjoyed your information and look forward to using some of your tips to improve the quality of my lightning photos! Thank you for the information!
[Lynne - Florence, Mississippi, USA - Friday, September 12, 2003, 03:51:02 CST]
- Last night I saw a rainbow (BRIGHT!) at night. The moon is nearly full, and there were some light clouds in the sky. It only lasted a moment but my daughter and I will have that memory our entire lifetimes! It was amazing!!!!!!!!
[azsummer2003 - scottsdale, arizona - Tuesday, September 9, 2003, 12:10:26 CST]
- Cloud photos are a comprehensive resource for identification, I refer to them often. Good work!http://www.metaldreams.net
[Peg Staudenmaier - Wisconsin - Monday, September 8, 2003, 11:01:15 CST]