Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1333
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1333]
Showing entries 601-650.
- Fantastic hour of entertainment and awe, found the site by accident. The photos should be available in different sizes
[julie - uk - Friday, September 2, 2005, 12:38:27 EDT]
- Hoi Harald!
ik ben nu eindelijk eens een kijkje gaan nemen op je nieuwe Nederlandstalige site, en het is indrukwekkend! Het komt ook heel gemoedelijk over, het lezen in je eigen taal :)
Ik ontdek nog steeds foto's die ik nog nooit gezien had :D Ik ben net een week op Pic du Midi in de Pyrenee
[Oscar van der Velde - Toulouse - Friday, September 2, 2005, 10:53:45 EDT]
- I am a college student in L.A.. I'm currently taking an Earth Science class along with a Geography class. Your site is very informative and interesting! I appreciate and enjoy everything on the site. THANX !!
[Ken - Los Angeles, Ca. - Wednesday, August 31, 2005, 18:20:48 EDT]
- Hello. Very nice photography, Harold. You have quite an eye for capturing wonderous scenes. You might want to research your "contrails" section though. Those trails that last hours and hours in the sky are actually poison "chemtrails" courtesy of the Illuminati.
[Simon - USA - Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 02:26:55 EDT]
- Hi, I enjoy using this website to help me Identify and label my SunRise/SunSet, Cloud images. I have the site in my "Favorites" under "Sky Wonders." Thank for all you Help.
[Linda M.S - Camp Hill, PA - Thursday, August 11, 2005, 23:08:07 EDT]
- your pictures are magical and informative. they are a dependable source when i need to understand atmospheric phenomenon for my artwork. thank you for sharing them.
[megan k.c. - mckinney, tx - Thursday, August 11, 2005, 12:22:02 EDT]
- Great website! Your works are incredible! I liked the June 2005 picture of the red rainbow. Every picture you have seems to have some story to tell. Please continue capturing great weather photoraphy!
[Blaire Medina - San Diego - Tuesday, August 9, 2005, 23:34:14 EDT]
- Awesome,Truly Awesome !!!Some of the nices' picture ,I've ever seen ,Thank You
[Caperjack - cape breton ,nova scotia ,Canada - Tuesday, August 9, 2005, 19:26:31 EDT]
- I'm Hanna! I was surfing the net for penpals and happened upon this great site! very nice! Anyway, anyone reading this can contact me. You can see my photo and personal info at my homepage! http://www.gigablat.com/hanna
[Hanna Simpson - San Francisco - Tuesday, August 9, 2005, 04:20:54 EDT]
- Fantastic Pictures
[Ron E Goldsmith - Grays Essex United Kingdom - Thursday, August 4, 2005, 12:51:49 EDT]
- Great site! I learned so much from it! Keep up the great work!
[Brian - United States - Thursday, August 4, 2005, 11:25:58 EDT]
- Fantastic Photography
[Linda - Canada - Tuesday, August 2, 2005, 18:12:52 EDT]
- Harald, you are a genius! What truly wonderful photographs. I was over the moon when I captured my first lightning photograph, you must be permanantly ecstatic! Your pictures are breathtaking! Thankyou so much for sharing them.
[rachael - England - Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 15:38:49 EDT]
- Fantastic website. You have some incredible content, and it's laid out in a very well organized and functional manner. Thanks for your contribution to the internet...........
- Justin, www.hvguy.com
[Justin Hays - Houston, TX - Tuesday, July 19, 2005, 19:55:23 EDT]
- Dear Sir i am new at photography i am interested in takin photos of landscapes lightenin and wildlife i have leant a lot from your site i would like to know the best filters to bye keep up the good work your site is great and very helpfull
[Dave - wiltshire - Friday, July 15, 2005, 18:04:21 EDT]
- I wanted to say how awesome your site was. Job well done! Keep up the good work. I have bookmarked your site and I will use it for our home-school classes for various subects.. especially science! THANK YOU! :o)
[Melissa - Willow Spring, NC USA ;o) - Thursday, July 14, 2005, 20:38:23 EDT]
- SIR, THIS IS MY FIRST VISIT TO YOUR SITE, WEATHER
PHOTOGRAPHY ON DISPLAY OF LIGHTENING LEFT ME SPELL
BOUND. KINDLY INCORPORATE TECHNICAL DETAILS VIZ:
FILM SPEED, SHUTTER SPEED, APPERTURE SETTING.
THANKS FOR PROVIDING SUCH RICH SPIRTUAL/NATURAL
DIET TO NATURE LOVERS.
[R.N.BHANDARI - MORINDA [PUNJAB] INDIA - Thursday, July 14, 2005, 10:31:38 EDT]
I was looking for litterature about atmospheric and astronomical phenomenas and then I found your list which I'm checking out. Thank you.
[Flemming V - Copenhagen / Denmark - Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 20:15:24 EDT]
- if the apertures and shutter speed are mentioned under the photos the learner may also been intrested in the sites
[paulgregory - india - Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 03:36:27 EDT]
- This has been the most amazing site i've seen on clouds and what they mean...thanks you for taking these pictures and making this site...your an amazing photographer.
[Dawn - Canada - Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 22:03:52 EDT]
- Here in Alberta the weather is always unpredictable. I to love to take pictures of weather and your site gives lots of insight how to do it. Your pictures are great and I am looking forward to seeing more.
[Cathy - Alberta, Canada - Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 05:00:30 EDT]
- This is really an impressing website. It's easy to get carried away but also humbling to the extend where I'm wondering how to do something that amazing myself. But then again this site is a fine example of a goal to reach for!
A work of art and worth visiting often!
With Regards and hope of frequent updates,
[Tina Hansen - Denmark, Ishoej - Monday, July 4, 2005, 18:17:09 EDT]
- I was looking for pictures of thunderstorms and got to your page rather coincidentally!
[Eva - Munich, Germany - Monday, July 4, 2005, 16:21:36 EDT]
- I really enjoy your site. I also used to be terrified of storms, and grew to enjoy them more now that I am older. I do not have access to most cameras and features needed to capture lightening, but I recently caught a few on digital camera video, which I am trying to cut out the frames of. Very fun, and very interesting. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see any future updates!
[erickajen - Northern Minnesota - Sunday, July 3, 2005, 07:54:07 EDT]
- Very interesting site. I just recently added a D70 to use along with my FA, FE2, and F3.
I plan to visit your site often.
[F.G. Long - Pooler, Georgia USA - Friday, July 1, 2005, 17:04:04 EDT]
- Beautiful Work.
I will be back.
[email@example.com - USA - Friday, July 1, 2005, 00:48:12 EDT]
I just wanted to say i was completly in awe of your pictures. magnificent and beautifull. they cheered me up instantantly specialy the lightning pictures
[stacy - Ireland - Thursday, June 30, 2005, 19:22:40 EDT]
- Very enjoyable site Harald! Thanks for sharing your good work!
[Gintybo - Belfast, N.I. - Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 18:14:57 EDT]
- some gr8 pics ere i will definatly b back 2 check this site out again
[samantha - uk - Sunday, June 26, 2005, 19:33:18 EDT]
- Sir, this site is absolutely amazing. I hope updates are frequent and continue for a LONG time! I'll be back, I'll be telling others about this site.
[J. M. S. - Pennsylvania - Sunday, June 26, 2005, 17:08:22 EDT]
- this site is cool
[tara chandler - lexington,ky - Thursday, June 23, 2005, 16:31:12 EDT]
[andrew smith - launburg nc - Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 16:07:51 EDT]
- Thank you for allowing Instructors use of your pictures. It really helps in teaching Meteorology.
[Connie Gibb - Lincoln, NE - Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 14:41:28 EDT]
- I really like this website!!!!!
[Jimmy Gerding - Minnesota - Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 13:51:20 EDT]
- Really lovely site.Pleasure to see it so well presented..and of course the contents are wonderful. :-X
For Kiev 60 help and information we looked up http://www.geocities.com/kiev60slr
Do keep up the great work.
[Janet Williams - US - Monday, June 20, 2005, 04:52:46 EDT]
- This is a great work. I really like your photos.
Wonderful! You have got a taste of nature and weather
my mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Convey regards to your family and elisa.
Have a great life!!
[Subramani - india - Saturday, June 18, 2005, 07:12:38 EDT]
- hi, your photos are really wonderful...I`m learning names of clouds and it`s helped me very much...thanks .. Have a nice day...
[valika - slovakia - Friday, June 17, 2005, 07:12:08 EDT]
- Hallo Harald.
Na een beetje gesurft te hebben, kwam ik zomaar op jouw site terecht. Ik moet je vertellen dat je heel wat mooie plaatjes geschoten hebt. Het is niet vaak dat ik een gastenboek teken, dus dit is een goed teken voor je site! ;)
Groetjes en ga door met het goede werk,
[Vincent - Hellevoetsluis, Hollanda! - Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 02:05:15 EDT]
- Wow, thanks for your sharing of metering. It's clear and very useful. I definitely shoot a better scene from now on. Thanks again.
[Bodee - Bangkok, Thailand - Sunday, June 12, 2005, 04:14:56 EDT]
- Greetings from the Cornhusker state to everyone.
[Kiley Ward - Lincoln, Nebraska - Friday, June 10, 2005, 22:18:25 EDT]
- Always great to see another lover of Astronomy and Space Science on the web.
You're welcome to stop by our message board, The Spaceport (at http://thespaceport.us/forum )anytime you want!
[Iron Sun 254 - Houston, TX - Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 17:35:58 EDT]
- your pictures are so great! i really enjoyed looking at them. im also like obsessed with taking pictures of the sky and everyone thinks im crazy for it but i love it. i need to buy a good camera though. maybe in the future ill do some weather photography too.
[Jessica - New Jersey - Monday, June 6, 2005, 22:34:19 EDT]
- awesome sight, excellent photos
[Jimmy - oregon - Thursday, June 2, 2005, 06:54:13 EDT]
- Great site. Easy to understand and superb Pics. Thanks
[Clanmaster - Kent, UK - Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 08:56:45 EDT]
- Excellent site! I'm an amateur weather photographer myself and your site has been most educational. Keep it up!
[Erik Wynstra - Johnstown, Ohio - Friday, May 27, 2005, 20:42:14 EDT]
- very nice site! and very very nice photos
[train - Italy - Thursday, May 26, 2005, 10:40:26 EDT]
- Like all the pictures
[Libby - Iowa - Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 14:17:25 EDT]
- Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. You are MY kind of photographer. The kind I love to do. I found your site from search engine looking for good cloud structure for painting some murals I'll be doing. I do photography also, but will always enjoy yours too! Thanks also for the update service...looking forward to more.
[Carolann - Michigan - Tuesday, May 24, 2005, 19:19:58 EDT]
- Greeting from anjali
[Anjali - http://www.medinindia.com - India - Tuesday, May 24, 2005, 08:18:20 EDT]
- some nice stuff here. id never thought of taking photos of weather... a whole new dimension to consider
[hechale - uk - Monday, May 23, 2005, 06:23:21 EDT]