Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1342
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1342]
Showing entries 651-700.
- Your website has a useful information for beginners like me. Photos are really great. I hope one day I will take a picture like one of yours lightnings.
[Krista - Riga, Latvia - Saturday, January 28, 2006, 15:24:26 EST]
- Supersite joh. Ben gek op optische effecten. Heb altijd de camera paraat, maar jij volgens mij 24/7. Succes!
[Bommeltje - Grave (NB) - Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 07:36:22 EST]
- Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations. It has helped me to have better understanding and provide tips to photograph sunsets. Thanks a lot....Lukas (email@example.com)
[Lukas Rahmidin - Jakarta, Indonesia - Monday, January 23, 2006, 21:17:26 EST]
- prachtige foto's! Wil zelf proberen de maan vast te leggen op film, ga je uitleg zeker proberen!Je site wordt onder favorieten gezet!
[marjon - linschoten - Saturday, January 14, 2006, 14:00:53 EST]
A friend sent me your site this morning and I don't want to get off and go to work! The photos are amazing! As an amateur photographer, I really appreciate seeing the pictures and hope to someday have a few exceptional photos myself! Your photos make me want to get up and go look at the sky and see what I can "shoot" - thanks for sharing God's beauty with us!
[Barb Davis - Markham, Texas USA - Thursday, January 12, 2006, 10:18:55 EST]
- Wow, I like the lightning photos! I 've tried to take this photo myself but it is very very diffcult!
[Chris M - Japan - Thursday, January 12, 2006, 01:03:03 EST]
Excellent site of yours. You
[Michael U Johansson - Sweden - Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 04:09:42 EST]
- absolutely wonderful photographs...now i'm even more convinced that i should visit the USA someday..looking forward to dropping in again soon
[frank molloy - ireland - Sunday, January 8, 2006, 18:07:52 EST]
- What can I say... wow what a site, your photographs out of this world. Iwas looking for information onexposure times.. and found your site. I've added your site to my favorites hope you dont mind... by the way.. happy new year for 2006, look forward to seeing more of your work.
[David Brett - Mississauga,On - Sunday, January 1, 2006, 12:28:10 EST]
- First wish you a very happy new year. I found the pictures amazing. I guess you probably heard this compliment a 100times.But being a mariner myself even I have not experienced such beautiful phenomena in the atmosphere.
[Nandkishor Panda - Bombay -(Mumbai) - India - Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 14:09:25 EST]
- EXCELENTE SITIO,CONGRATULATIONS HARALD!!!ES EN VERDAD FACINANTE EL MUNDO QUE NOS RODEA....
[YABIN MARANTO - CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Monday, December 26, 2005, 15:43:24 EST]
- I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
[Gais@sbate.com - New York - Monday, December 26, 2005, 05:21:44 EST]
- You have really nice website!
I especially like that you have lightning photos where is something else too than just black sky and lightning.
Most of my lightning photos are like that but last time when I was on Thailand I tried to take water and so on to the same photo and I think that those photos looks really nice =)
You can find them on my lightning gallery here:
And feel free to link my homepage what you can find here: http://www.petrilopia.net/
That last question before Submit buttons is really hard ;-)
[Petri Lopia - Lohja, Finland - Sunday, December 18, 2005, 11:09:39 EST]
- This is realy great website. Pozdrawiam.
[yarecky - Poland Cracov - Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 14:52:00 EST]
- I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
[ADOLFO MEDRANO - Miami, FL - Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 08:51:17 EST]
Greetings Mr. Evans
I just would like to say that your web site is most facinating and infor filled. I have just discoved it and I will be using itoften to learn more. I love studying the effects of light and the natural phenomena that occur. We live in a most wonderfully created universe ( I believe, Gen 1:1 )
and your page is wonder.
[Dan Hawkins - Ann Arbor MI - Monday, December 12, 2005, 17:12:04 EST]
I'm interested in B&W nature Photog.
[Tony Sgarro - Los Angeles - Friday, December 9, 2005, 01:39:42 EST]
- Wow, very nice site! I'll come back here often!
Arthur L. Rosenstine, MD
[Dr. Arthur L. Rosenstine - Newport Beach, California - Thursday, December 8, 2005, 02:22:15 EST]
- Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
[Glenn Morgan - Queensland Australia - Monday, December 5, 2005, 05:29:20 EST]
- ... ik spreek ook nederlands! :-)
[Vincent de Groot - France - Sunday, December 4, 2005, 19:17:48 EST]
- Excelent photos!
best regards and good light,
[Vincent de Groot - France - Sunday, December 4, 2005, 19:16:51 EST]
- Thanks for the wonderful ressouce. Lots of nice pictures and information here.
[Chris - France - Friday, November 25, 2005, 12:18:14 EST]
- I was looking on the web for techniques on shooting icicles and ice formations. I found your site and could not stop looking. I have been taking pictures with my digital camera for 3 years and I'm interested in the various techniques of others.
I will be adding your site to my Favorites.
[Patrisha W.C. - Western Montana - Thursday, November 24, 2005, 13:11:31 EST]
- Thanks for sharing your pictures and your knowledge. I added this website to my
[Robert Ian Farber - San Diego, California - Saturday, November 19, 2005, 16:54:09 EST]
- Thanks for sharing your knowledge & beautiful photographs!
[Ro - Toronto, Canada - Friday, November 18, 2005, 13:29:25 EST]
- Enjoyed your site, Interesting and very informative - and what GREAT shots. Thanks for sharing
[Linda - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - Thursday, November 17, 2005, 17:00:25 EST]
- Truly a wonderful site. Thanks for sharing.
[anon - us - Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:54:52 EST]
[greyVision - italy - Thursday, November 17, 2005, 12:41:39 EST]
- Prachtige 'foto's OOk ik loop altijd met mijn neus in de lucht.om daar foto's van te maken.Kom regelmatig bij je kijken ,want dit is genieten.Hannie
[Hannie Bakker - Enschede .Twente - Thursday, November 17, 2005, 04:02:04 EST]
- Hi Harald, I just wanted to comment that your site is very nice and helpful. I was looking for information on photographing sunrises and got so much more! Thank you.
[Melissa - Cleveland, Ohio - Saturday, November 12, 2005, 06:05:37 EST]
- Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
My site http://maternity-clothes.atspace.com
[Frenk - http://maternity-clothes.atspace.com - Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 18:07:05 EST]
- A MAZE..............ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[NANCY - LAGUNA BEACH ,CALIFORNIA - Friday, November 4, 2005, 15:10:33 EST]
- First I would like to say WOW! I am an amature nature photographer and was searching the web for tips on my sunrise / sunset shots. I got more than I expected when I found your site, the information is excellent and very detailed, and the photographs are very beautiful, I wish you lived in Iowa as I would love to spend a day shooting with you. Thank you for this site, and allowing me and everyone else to view your work.
[Tony Greif - Altoona, Iowa - Friday, November 4, 2005, 10:35:37 EST]
Nog altijd bezoek ik je website met veel plezier, bewondering en verwondering. Je blijft
[Bernard Hulshof - Soest, the Netherlands - Thursday, November 3, 2005, 14:13:10 EST]
- Je vader, met wie ik werkcollege geef en net
een half uur heb gebabbeld, attendeerde me op
jouw website. Geweldig! Ik kom zeker terug.
[Geertje Hek - Utrecht - Wednesday, November 2, 2005, 08:19:39 EST]
- Great pictures. I love photography and this really is a great collection you have.
[Josie - IN - Tuesday, November 1, 2005, 12:08:47 EST]
- Be blessed with continued excitment over the spirit of nature as it evolves from season to season. Visit Central Park - a chapel to the universal creation of good and beauty in perfection.
[Reverend Edwin Goldberg, Interfaith Minister - Lincoln Center area in the City of New York - Sunday, October 30, 2005, 17:56:00 EST]
- I was just here the other day....
reccomended this site to a buddy of mine
[Melissa Schmidt - This side of Clear Space... really am from Camano Island,WA - Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 17:27:30 EDT]
- Everytime I visit this page I am just amazed!!! I love to look at your photos and "zen" out with them. I am thinking of adding this link to a few of my yahoo groups as well....I like to have other enjoy what I so do enjoy looking at. You do great work.
[Melissa Schmidt - Camano Island,WA - Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 15:50:59 EDT]
- Great site!!!!! Great Lightning Pics!!!
I will be back..
I would love to hear what you have to say about my pics...
(not an adult site)
[BigD - 60 miles northwest of Chicago - Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 20:34:22 EDT]
- Bible says "Heaven's declare the glory of the Lord." . Hey gr8 photos of the Almighty's creation.Truely they are awesome.And one more thing when i read about your love story ,cute and interesting.This is my email id:
[Shibu - India - Monday, October 3, 2005, 06:32:01 EDT]
- A very nice collection of weather photos.
[Jim Manning (meteorologist) - Boston - Saturday, October 1, 2005, 16:09:58 EDT]
- Beautiful and compelling site!
[Edwards - USA - Friday, September 30, 2005, 01:04:28 EDT]
- Good photos! I guess you would like to share your photos with other and probably sell it. You can try it here - http://www.freelance-market.net
[Sheen - http://www.freelance-market.net - Monday, September 26, 2005, 06:30:13 EDT]
- Hello Harald,
My compliments for your nice work!
Please come see my website and photos sometime?
Best regards from Tom.
[Tom - The Netherlands - Saturday, September 24, 2005, 23:02:25 EDT]
I love clouds, and what a nice surprise to find your site. I shall return.
[Robert Moore - Nova Scotia, Canada - Friday, September 16, 2005, 20:12:35 EDT]
- hi, just wanted to say that ur site helped me to do my physics hw.
thx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)
[Cassy - Manchester - Wednesday, September 14, 2005, 13:38:43 EDT]
- hi.i have looked ojn ebay and dump stores and cannot find the fan. if you could please tell me the exact name, size, accurate description, and where YOU got it that would be awesome. you can tell me this at www.freewebs.com/haunted things.you can write it in the guestbook.thank you in advance!
[joe - lockport IL - Saturday, September 10, 2005, 11:10:40 EDT]
- that was very rude to deni my signing
[joe - lockport IL - Saturday, September 10, 2005, 11:04:23 EDT]
- Great website. Fascinating stuff. I'll be back for more.
[Niklas - Herndon, VA - Monday, September 5, 2005, 21:45:56 EDT]