Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1343
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1343]
Showing entries 901-950.
- love the photos
[jfk - cornwall, uk - Sunday, January 6, 2008, 06:00:24 EST]
- Interesting site to say the least. Truly inspiring photos.
[Bobby Li - London - Friday, January 4, 2008, 12:28:58 EST]
- hello very interesting site
[Simon Dale - Ohio - Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 17:29:49 EST]
- I'm currently studying meteorology and I've been trying to look for quality pictures of weather phenomena--your photographs are absolutely stunning! I'm extremely impressed with your photography and the way you capture storms and atmospheric optics. Keep up the amazing work--you have impeccable talent!
[Amanda - College Station, TX - Sunday, December 23, 2007, 00:44:50 EST]
- Love it -- firstname.lastname@example.org
[jk - au - Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 20:12:54 EST]
- Nice site.
[Horis Bumblecraft - Canada - Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 01:45:58 EST]
- Hi Ezz,
July's picture is amazing! The double rainbow could be another beautiful postcard! Beijo (K)
[Elisa Rego da Silva - Anapolis - GO - Brazil - Thursday, December 6, 2007, 06:50:16 EST]
- An Excellent Pictures Just Superb I would like to visit it again and again.
[Neha Shah - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - Thursday, December 6, 2007, 00:42:46 EST]
- great idea to have a guestbook. see ya
[email@example.com - Kansas City - Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 15:28:12 EST]
[Adam - Canada - Tuesday, December 4, 2007, 17:43:55 EST]
- hi Harald
Your photography is just beautiful, for you to share your gift, i thank you. i look forward to seeing more
Love and light
[Yan - Melbourne Australia - Monday, December 3, 2007, 05:51:07 EST]
- After reviewing your site, I must admit my being impressed. I am a 35mm photographer trying to build a name in my location currently using a K2 Rebel but trying to perfect a minolta 700x with 750mm lens. If you are ever in the area and would be in need of assistance, look me up. I would enjoy offering my help.
[Adam D. D. - Eufaula, AL - Sunday, December 2, 2007, 22:53:44 EST]
- thank you for your time on the tutorials, summer round the corner and i can't wait to try capturing some better shots of lightning.
[drec - gold coast - Thursday, November 22, 2007, 00:41:35 EST]
- Amazing photos, thank you, they will help my school project.
[Tommy 12 years - New Zealand - Monday, November 19, 2007, 02:30:13 EST]
- I have to say I got a crick in neck from looking at all your awesome, wonderful pictures. You are doing a great service, so others can see our skies. Thanks, Diann
[Diann - Wesley Chapel, Fl - Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 17:29:08 EST]
- Nice Pictures. Thanks.
[firstname.lastname@example.org - Sanfrancisco CA - Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:48:38 EST]
- I just found your site and it has been very helpful to me. I am new to photography. My wife and my self has just bought a pentax k10 and love it. You site has help me understand some things I was doing wrong. Thanks.
[eddie king - Maryville Tennessee - Friday, October 26, 2007, 15:17:56 EDT]
- Great site
[anne berco - Canada - Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 16:14:31 EDT]
- Een mooie site met veel info - vooral doorgaan!
[METEOTINES - Nederland - Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 12:23:04 EDT]
- This site is excellent. Very informative.... Keep up the good work.
[indigo_moon2006 - Southern US - Sunday, October 21, 2007, 12:02:07 EDT]
[Bob Tastic Buford - CA - Thursday, October 18, 2007, 16:20:18 EDT]
- Good work - keep up with it! yours, Michael
[Michael Stahl - Switzerland - Saturday, October 13, 2007, 14:13:57 EDT]
- Good work - keep on going!
[Michael Stahl - Switzerland - Saturday, October 13, 2007, 14:00:36 EDT]
- This site is amazing. Thank You.
[Yade - UK - Saturday, October 13, 2007, 10:51:47 EDT]
- Anything I can say that... Amazing!
Wish someday I will have some of your talent!
Good working! ( ^^ )
[xllscorpionllx - VietNam - Japan - Friday, October 12, 2007, 06:38:02 EDT]
- Amazing site. Great photographs. I can only hope to one day have this talent.
[John Fitzpatrick - Seattle, WA - Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 00:37:41 EDT]
[manon - Nederland - Sunday, October 7, 2007, 09:31:08 EDT]
- hi nice site, wish it had an email function so i could input my email of email@example.com
[ima whelhung - hong kong - Friday, October 5, 2007, 11:28:01 EDT]
- Beautiful images. Thank you so much. Having been displaced by weather (Hurricane Katrina) from my beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast home, it is heartening to see all the beauty and majesty your camera (and eye) has found. Thank you
[Sherry Schwabacher - Georgia - Sunday, September 30, 2007, 10:55:24 EDT]
- Looking for weather photos to set as background on desktop at work - I like to be different. Your website is terrific, en nu heb ik genoeg photos jaarlang!! ... how about a seasons section?
[Elsie Ophorst - Bellflower, California - Friday, September 21, 2007, 13:13:54 EDT]
- nice site
[don leeper - omaha ne - Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 12:07:45 EDT]
- Ik spreek ook Nederlands!
[firstname.lastname@example.org - UK - Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 08:55:24 EDT]
- Perfect site Harald and amazing pictures you do! I have found here an information I was looking for, so it's informative what you create. Regards!
[Audrius Nairanauskas - Lithuania, Vilnius - Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 07:13:58 EDT]
- Nice photos
[Ocean - US - Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 00:17:31 EDT]
- nice collection, keep it up
[softsolutionsindia.net - chandigarh - india - Monday, September 10, 2007, 05:18:23 EDT]
- these are wonderful photographs,thank you so much for sharing your talent and hobby with the rest ofthe world
[reshma - uae - Tuesday, September 4, 2007, 06:23:45 EDT]
- hello!Man,this is awesome!I'm crazy about weather,all that's clouds and storms...You're doing a great job with this website.Good luck!
[Andrei G. - Bucharest,Romania - Friday, August 31, 2007, 10:07:04 EDT]
- Hello. I am a meteorologist for the National Weather Service in Boise Idaho. I really enjoy the images of your site and appreciate your dedication to capturing the science and beauty of the atmosphere. Also, I have a good friend who is an artist from the Netherlands, Koos Leewenburg who does work for the Earth Day campaign is married to my good friend, Athena. Thanks again for the great pics and God Bless your inspiration.
[Coleen Decker - Boise, Idaho - Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 14:35:59 EDT]
- Interesting and informative
[email@example.com - UK - Tuesday, August 28, 2007, 04:18:48 EDT]
- This site, photos, and information is great. Harald, please, someday take all of this information and combine into one book. I would certainly buy several copies!
[Kerry Grim - Hamburg, PA - Friday, August 24, 2007, 12:42:20 EDT]
- very nice
[ubah - uae - Tuesday, August 21, 2007, 18:42:07 EDT]
- I absolutely love your site. I go crazy over the cool-looking clouds in the sky...
Your pictures are amazing!
[Kelli - Seattle, WA USA - Monday, August 20, 2007, 14:33:21 EDT]
- good informative site
[firstname.lastname@example.org - Sweden - Saturday, August 18, 2007, 19:34:40 EDT]
- this is so amazing....this work is fantastic.this is our world!...i am 24 and this is my dream.taking wonderfull photos like yours!thank u...maria from greece
[otherwords24 - greece - Tuesday, August 7, 2007, 18:43:43 EDT]
- Hi Harald, I'm currently studying colour photography; processing and developing colour photos, for my degree in Visual Art. I came across your site from a search on Google, as I wanted to find out more information about colour photography processing. It's given me a good idea of what to expect, as I've missed the first two classes due to sickness.
It's really good to see someone who knows what they want to do in life....since I'm having that struggle too with Visual Art.
Well your site is very informative and I'll be sure to use it in the future.
[Hana Kolouchova - Adelaide, Australia - Sunday, August 5, 2007, 21:46:17 EDT]
As they say where you are; 'You're one helluva clever guy!'
You have a gift for this stuff. Don't stop
Best regards, Jeff Whittam
[Jeff Whittam - Lancashire England - Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 07:01:49 EDT]
- I have always been in love with atmospheric optics and your site is one of my favorites.
[riohondo2 - los angeles - Monday, July 30, 2007, 01:44:42 EDT]
- hey, found your website while looking for info about metering. great effort and picture! studying the weather to improve my landscape photography used to be in my thought but couldn't find the right sites. I think I found it now. Good job, keep going!
[shanne ong - London - Saturday, July 28, 2007, 06:45:26 EDT]
- Hello! Nice site.
[Herman Goering - USA - Sunday, July 22, 2007, 21:59:04 EDT]
- Lightening is the 2nd most beautiful thing ever created. 2nd to stars!! Although when you take a minute just to look at everything and anything you'll see, real genuine beauty!! Peace... ?
[jenna - jandy2005 gmail.com - Friday, July 13, 2007, 20:02:09 EDT]